The Toxic Free Feature For Our Children website and project is owned by Toxic Free Future for Our Children.
Toxic Free Future for Our Children is fiscal sponsored by Partnerships For Change®
Registered office: 1016 Lincoln Blvd., Suite 222 (Box 8), The Thoreau Center for Sustainability, San Francisco, CA 94129
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to Toxic Free Feature For Our Children website and project.
- Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site.
- Toxic Free Future for Our Children reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- These terms and conditions apply to any site under the control of Toxic Free Future for Our Children and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
- Copyright in the material is owned by Toxic Free Future for Our Children or the content providers. Toxic Free Future for Our Children has made every effort to gain copyright for all written material on this Site. Any person who owns the copyright for material published on this Site, please contact us.
- Unauthorized use of the material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of the Toxic Free Future for Our Children or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited. Documents (including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons without the prior written permission of the copyright holders on this Site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use. Should Toxic Free Future for Our Children receive any complaint with regard to third party material on this Site, it will review the matter and remove material at its sole discretion. Toxic Free Future for Our Children will have no further liability to either party in such instance.
- The photographs of adults or children used within this Site to illustrate the work of Toxic Free Future for Our Children are posed by models and do not depict actual situations.
- A license is required to use Intellectual Property of Toxic Free Future for Our Children, Project name and logo and all certification logos owned by Toxic Free Future for Our Children. Toxic Free Future for Our Children shall consider such requests at its sole discretion. To request a license contact us.
- Links to third party websites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. Toxic Free Future for Our Children is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the Toxic Free Future for Our Children site, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any website wanting to create a link to the Toxic Free Future for Our Children website, or to request a link to be created to it, must contact us.
- You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
- Unless otherwise requested, by posting messages on Toxic Free Future for Our Children comments sections you are granting a license to Toxic Free Future for Our Children to reproduce these comments on any other part of the Site and in any other publications.
- Where you are able to submit any contribution to this Site you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Toxic Free Future for Our Children a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant Toxic Free Future for Our Children the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution.
- By submitting your contribution to Toxic Free Future for Our Children you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Toxic Free Future for Our Children for any or all of the purposes specified above. Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify Toxic Free Future for Our Children against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Toxic Free Future for Our Children as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the purposes specified above.
- Toxic Free Future for Our Children has the right to remove any material or posting you make on this Site at its discretion.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
- Toxic Free Future for Our Children do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this Site.
- While Toxic Free Future for Our Children endeavours to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours a day, this is not guaranteed. Toxic Free Future for Our Children does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Toxic Free Future for Our Children may make changes to the materials on this Site, or to the information, products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials on this Site may be out of date, and Toxic Free Future for Our Children makes no commitment to update the Materials on this Site.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the USA.
- Any questions regarding the Site can be addressed by contacting us.